Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
A leading company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and make a positive impact in their accounts team.
This position will suit a hands on candidate who is comfortable carrying out the transactional aspects of this role whilst also looking to develop their career and progress to a more senior position in the accounts team in a suitable time frame.
- Prepare month end schedules, reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and monthly management accounts
- Preparing prepayments and accruals and maintain relevant schedules
- Cost recharges to sites including payroll, travel and other expenses and ensure site control accounts are cleared.
- Monthly reconciliation of Inter-company balances
- Manage employee expenses
- Ability to use Excel to create fresh more efficient schedules for month end processes
- Prepare Excel V-Lookups & pivot tables for collating data for schedules? used daily
- Prepare VAT returns
- Maintaining the Fixed asset register and reconciling with the GL.
Skills and Experience:
- Friendly professional manner, comfortable communicating with peers, other departments and external stakeholders
- Experience in a dynamic and complex multi-subsidiary environment
- Good initiative and problem solving skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Basic knowledge of cash flow forecasts
- Prior experience in a management accountant team, actively preparing schedules and journals for month end
- Excellent time management skills. Clear understanding of and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience and understanding of the industry is preferred.
Sobre la empresa
EpicAmbition is a recruitment and HR solutions agency based in Barcelona. We are a trusted partner of major market leaders. From leading companies to growing start-ups, we have job offers in Spanish, English, French, German and more, within different sectors and industries of employment.
Be ready to grow your career in Spain!