Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The Manager Hilton Direct will implement the Hilton Direct strategy in the Madrid Hub. This role will partner with the Hub Leads to develop, drive and implement a cohesive strategy and change vision to enhance and evolve our Hilton Direct activity, with view to providing greater automation, optimised and consistent processes, eliminating duplication and creating enhanced resources. The role holder will help drive efficiency and governance to enable sellers to dedicate more time to clients, so maximising performance and driving results. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for the delivery of an industry leading service to all customers making us the most sought after partner in hospitality, through Hilton Direct teams across EMEA. The position will partner Hub Leaders and Hilton Direct teams to develop a strategy designed to maximise best practice, improve consistency and governance in order to evolve the processes of qualification and conversion of opportunities, enhance the customer experience through the agreed portfolio of accounts handled by the Hilton Direct Teams and so support the growth of client relationships and increased revenue
Direct Reports: Hilton Direct Account Executives and Group Support Coordinators
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognised hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
• Evaluate processes, systems, customer and team member interactions with a view to enhancing and improving
• Implement and oversee the Hilton Direct Strategy for EMEA, locally.
• Manage any projects which ensue from the creation of the strategy
• Establish processes, create alignment and consistency on key support pillars including but not limited to RFPs, administration, Salesforce, reporting, customer requests and customer market and industry insight
• Works closely with hotels, Hub Leaders and Clients to ensure Hilton Direct account management is meeting needs
• Conduct regular discussions with team covering recent performance, initiatives, progress against objectives and personal development, providing 360 degree feedback and course correcting
• Continuous assessment of processes, governance, systems and ways of working to create maximum efficiency, removing unnecessary workload and supporting team members to prioritise and streamline whilst ensuring optimal performance
• Collaborates across Sales and with other functions including, IT, Finance, HR and Operations as needed
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Ability to analyse departmental financial data
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence in order to motivate and influence others.
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong problem solving skills including ability to address any issues in collaboration with others identify and prevent potential and develop problem-solving skills in others.
• Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent demands
• Ability to quickly learn new programs and train others.
• Knowledge of business mathematics (weighted averages, percentages)
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills and ability
• Open minded, creative, entrepreneurial and uses initiative to resolve issues
• Understands the importance of the quality of communication (written & verbal) skills sufficient to produce sales communication that reflects the Hilton image in a dignified form towards customers and negotiating partners.
• To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance
• To maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers, face to face and on the telephone and ready to take calculated risks
• To maintain team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department goals.
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Ability to articulate a clear vision and provide direction
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• To hold a Bachelor''s Degree or experience in lieu
• To have some experience working in a sales and hospitality environment including group conference and events
• Occasional travel will be required
• To hold a bachelor''s degree or experience in lieu
• To have some experience working in sales and within a hospitality environment
• Experience and understanding of Delphi and/ or Delphi FDC or equivalent
• Some experience working at manager level or above