Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Being part of the Metallic Detail Parts Extended Enterprise Manufacturing Engineering team, the candidate shall contribute to assure organization objectives and deploy strategy.
Tasks & accountabilities
Being the Manufacturing Engineering focal point with the supplier, the candidate shall:
- Guarantee the configuration control and management of subcontracted Metallic Detail Parts and small Assemblies (new development and series modifications), and ensure industrialization of WPs OTOCOQ.
- Being the technical and industrial reference of detail parts technology (machining, forming, welding, casting, etc...) for Procurement Organization and participate in the necessary forums (subMFTs, industrialization meetings,...)
- Assess WPs costing and workload estimations, giving support to RFPs
- Focus on continuous improvement of series programs, supporting suppliers to achieve savings in order to accomplish Program objectives.
- Give/coordinate MRB support when needed
- Report status of suppliers engineering issues to the rest of the organization. VoC hearing looking for a high level of satisfaction.
- Ensure that the activities related to supplier are carried out in an ethical way in accordance with the Airbus Code of Ethics.
Ensure that the outsourced technologies know how is kept inside Airbus D&S through the right procedures, rules, methods, white papers or seminars.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Engineering
• At least five years of experience in Industrialization and Manufacturing Engineering
• Experience in WPs industrialization
• Manufacturing Engineering, good knowledge of detail parts technology
(Machining, forming, welding, casting, etc)
• Fundamental Manufacturing Engineering knowledge
• MAIT Methods/Engineering documentation
• Manufacturing Part/Assembly Systems/Inst
• Able to optimize manufacturing processes
• Used to work in production environment
• Quality Improvement Processes for D&S
• Development for D&S
• MRB competences preferable
• Influence and negotiation skills
• Proactive behaviour
• English and Spanish languages at negotiation level, other languages would be an advantage