Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Sobre la empresa
EpicAmbition is a recruitment and HR solutions agency based in Barcelona. We are a trusted partner of major market leaders. From leading companies to growing start-ups, we have job offers in Spanish, English, French, German and more, within different sectors and industries of employment.
Be ready to grow your career in Spain!