Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic team. The client offers a full time contract, a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes:
- Assessment of service users and carers with complex needs in relation to home environment
- Providing expert advice, and assessments for equipment and home modifications
- Adaptations, moving and handling assessments and reducing or minimising the need for care packages.
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people, plus an understanding of
the importance of dignity & respect when dealing with people.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- Major adaptation experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
- social media
Sobre la empresa
At Paramediq, we are a recruitment agency that specialize in temporary and direct placements of healthcare professionals across Spain. We rely upon our industry knowledge and recruiting technology to match qualified candidates with ideal employers.
Whatever your medical staffing needs, trust that Paramediq can help.