Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
As the Online Marketing Intern you will support the Online Marketing Manager in the online marketing funnel optimization & creative development. The main part of his role will consist in landing pages testing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Web Designer team management: Defining the workflow, detailing requests, helping them meeting the due dates and defining clear objectives.
- Optimization and reporting results of online marketing creatives:Tracking tests through testing platforms; Results analysis; Call landing pages tests.
- Online content management: Confirming all creatives are up to date with the correct copy and images.
What you will learn in your role:
- The basics of online marketing strategies and KPI’s, with a strong focus on customer acquisition.
- How to think critically about business objectives related to online marketing
- Practice developing analytical skill sets in reading online marketing performance
- Plenty of additional opportunities in cross-functional interactions regarding marketing, product and market research. Required Skills:
- Professional attitude
- Ability to keep sensitive matters confidential
- Attention to detail
- Good proofreader
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Good English language skills (mandatory) #LI-MCI
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
- web designer