Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
This role will be based in Barcelona and will report into Senior Manager, Operations, Solutions, Strategic Services.
This is a role which will provide Operations support across the data strategy teams which do not currently have an embedded Operations Manager. The focus of the role will be to manage project based-activities including but not limited to setting up most efficient workflows, reviewing established processes for improvements, assisting in KPI definitions, assisting in defining and tracking team's initiatives. This could include liaising closely with Project Managers, Automation
Team members or other internal or external stakeholders to see projects through to completion and adoption by all parties.
- Continuously review team’s workflows with an eye to streamline and centralize them as well as assure adherence to processes as soon as they are introduced
- Review Key Performance Metrics Indicators and provide guidance on establishing new KPIs when required
- Create project plans, define the deliverables, and ensure that each phase of the project is completed within the plan; report on plans
- Report on project plans. Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Oversee development of solutions for teams’ workflows from inception into adoption
- Take ownership of tracking and reporting on Teams’ Initiatives based on inputs from Research/Content owners
- Assist in all other project-based activity that Research/Content team undertakes
- Excellent communicator
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Supporting and capable of conveying change
- High level of accountability and responsibility over assigned work
- Able to distill and prioritize tasks as well as get buy-in on both of those aspects from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Quick thinker, able to make fast-paced decisions and drive conversations to decision making efficiently
- Will to do the right thing, not the easy thing
- Critical thinker and able to argument own ideas as well as conceptualize on others’ ideas, diving into detail when necessary
- Previous experience identifying workflow inefficiencies, problem-solving and implementing change.
- Previous project experience advantageous
- Formal Project Management Training is a plus
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB - DATA STRATEGY
Job Category: Data/Content Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 19338
← Return to search results
- ms project