Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Our client, a pharmaceutical company focused on products and medicines for animals, is selecting an IT Business partner for the implementation of global IT projects in Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece (English level C1 spoken and written).
The initial position is a pilot of 6 months with possibility of permanent position.
your functionsWhat do we expect from you?
Provide Information Technology Service (ITS) support for the Animal Health business in the Spain/Mediterranean Cluster. This role is to support the ITS Cluster lead across all enterprise technology areas to develop and deliver technology strategies (in line with global corporate IT strategy). This role will ensure the proper support for effective ongoing technical operations with key focus on commercial and business operations projects including CRM, services, Business Intelligence, digital marketing and revenue management. The role will include working with global cross functional teams for support and infrastructure.
The business relies heavily on Information Technology (IT). The person will support the ITS Cluster lead to ensure that the regional technology function is set up and running smoothly such as PMO, portfolio, financial planning and project planning.
¿ Provides IT tactical and operational support to the Spain/Mediterranean Cluster and works closely with the global teams on commercial initiatives.
¿ Responsible for supporting the implementation of defined market or business unit strategies.
¿ Support the translation of business needs and strategies into cost effective technology solutions and supports the development and management of client agreed service levels.
¿ Act as an IT lead in market when technology related initiatives are being rolled out.
¿ Support Site Service issues including issue resolution, aligning ongoing maintenance and operations with our infrastructure team
¿ Works with Global Solution Center to resolve tickets or global solutions and to raise Change Requests according to established processes.
¿ Ensure full involvement of ITS compliance when implementing local projects or shaping global project.
¿ Supports agenda of ITS compliance to meet current local and EU wide data protection requirements.
Information and Operating Technology:
¿ Supports the effective delivery of local ITS solutions that align with key processes across Animal Health ITS including portfolio management and governance.
¿ Supports cluster market(s) technology strategy, delivery and ongoing support.
¿ Partners with business understand service offerings available from internal IT service providers.
¿ Secures appropriate resources for projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery.
¿ Responsible for operation projects and acts as regional champion for Spain/Mediterranean Cluster on operational topics as assigned by the Information Technology Service Leader.
Collaborates with regional and global ITS functions:
¿ With Global Solution Center to implement and support international solutions in responsible cluster
¿ With Enabling Functions, ERP, and Infrastructure, to leverage ITS Shared Service support,
¿ With local vendors for ongoing support and potential new project in line with global standards, policy and strategy.
position requisitesExperience (3-5+ years¿ experience in the following areas):
· Clear understanding of software development lifecycle and Application support; Project Management; Working knowledge of networking and systems design.
· Familiarity with system development methodologies (preference for Software product engineering and development product management experience).
· Technology experience: web/mobile solutions include e-commerce/digital marketing; data management and business intelligence solutions; sales force automation / CRM solutions; Call center / customer support technologies, General understanding of data center and infrastructure technologies and general understanding of ERP and logistics systems.
· Experience in a commercial environment, preferably life-sciences, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Experience in managing custom or packaged implementation projects with experience delivering to a large or remote external user base, Internet solution experienced preferred.
· Experience in working with stakeholders preferable in multiple markets with diverse cultures and business models.
· Business process analysis and design; ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
· Knowledge of pharma/animal health business activity preferred.
· Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
· Demonstrated background in customer focus and customer service orientation.
· Tactical thinking and analytical skills in business operations and technology.
· Project management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders that include Business Units, Regional, Functional Leaders and their teams.
· Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
· Strong team player and contributor to team environment, understanding the importance of building and maintaining relationship.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Spanish/Italian is a pro.
- Experiencia:4 años
your benefitsWhat do we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Social benefits
- Career plan
- ms project