Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Fever is looking for a Product Analyst that will play a vital role in taking our products to the next level, deepening/ widening our currentunderstanding of our users and identifying improvement opportunities for our product.
We're looking for someone with great analysis skills,the ability to get things doneand a genuine interest on our customers.
This is the perfect position for someone who knows a variety oftechniques and tools related to data analysis (examplesof techniques: SQL, clustering, predictive models, pattern recognition, examples of tools: R,Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc),enjoys working in a teamand loves digging into data to uncover product/business problems and opportunities.
You will work closely to our Product Management team, Data team, UX design and software engineers
We also value the abilityunderstandhow to prioritize, think on how things will scale, make tradeoffs andbalances the business needs withtechnical constraints .
- Working with Product and Management teams to define/ understand KPIs & Business Goals
- Working with Product and Management teams to Identify main opportunities
- Auditing of current reporting, analytics & AB testing tools
- Auditing any changes to ensure data accuracy and normalization of data
- Working to develop meaningful segmentation models, behavioural analysis of key user segments to analyze churn including elements like origin source, onboarding, plan types and feature retention
- Completing critical analysis that will drive growth and provide insights Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degreewith Engineering/Technical background required. A higher degree (Master's, PhD)preferred
- An excellent understanding of SQL or other query languages
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision.
- To love everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Excellent written and spoken English and a friendly manner
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in a cross-functionalteam.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts
- Experience working in agile software developmentis a plus Benefits:
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Madrid, top of the rank in hours of sun per year
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- google analytics