Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Job Description :
- LANGUAGES - Spanish (fluent) and English (advanced).
- IT - Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel – expected to easily navigate through spreadsheet formatting, analysing big sources of data through pivot tables and functions like VLOOKUP. Must be highly familiar with Jira and Slack.
- EXPERIENCE IN DCOMMERCE – You have first hand experience of buying things online and of what makes a fantastic product that delights the user.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT – very comfortable with navigating a complex business, multiple markets and teams and building relationships fast.
- NAVIGATING THROUGH VUCA – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Part of leading new initiatives means charting the unknown and dealing with VUCA. Proactivity and resilience are innate to you.
- INSATIABLE CURIOSITY - Strong desire to understand customers and shoppers and the world they exist in, digital revolution and omnichannel context, with evidence in applying this to drive business growth.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – Proven experience in delivering successful user stories that successfully go through sprint process, delivering solutions satisfactorily to the business needs.
- AGITATOR - you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
- RELENTLESS - in the pursuit of growth – you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- FAMOUS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN – positive thinker with a can-do solutions focused-attitude, your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
- CONNECTED - strong desire to understand how each of the different markets operate, work with the teams to the learn about challenges they face and nuances in their requirements.
- SELF STARTER - demonstrate flexibility, with a proven ability to juggle different tasks in order to achieve team and business requirements. Ability to think on your feet
- CALM - under pressure and can be trusted to deliver & advise
- ABLE TO BUILD STRONG NETWORKS & RELATIONSHIPS - with customers, and internal teams alike, holding the tension as required.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.