Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
What you will do
As a Product Specialist you will become a “product champion” and be the expert and reference adviser in the organization for the assigned region/country/area and product range. You will be in charge of local product management for the assigned product range and provide somewhat complex technical support to front line specification and sales teams on diverse technical problems and applications of the assigned product portfolio.
You will also train the sales and specification teams, assuring the highest level of knowledge.
How you will do it
- You will be responsible to communicate every product news, modifications and variations in product ranges and features on a regular basis, by programming and performing a series of scheduled training sessions (on-site/web based) to specification and sales teams, consistent with the annual training plan.
- Participate in lectures, seminars and other public events, and perform dedicated trainings to customers, face-to-face or web based.
- Creates tools (documents, schematics, spreadsheets, software and others) to support specification and sales teams.
- Keeps updated and available to all the organization all the documentation related to the assigned product range.
- Supports biggest project opportunities as top technical advisor.
- Gathers information about competitors’ products similar to the assigned product range, and collaborates in creating comparative tools and benchmarking.
- Makes a note on each new product development requirement coming from the sales and specification team and from customers.
- Maintains bi-directional communication with European product managers and factory customer service department.
- Replies to questions related to the assigned product range’s technical features, coming from sales, specification, marketing, service or sales administration teams. What we look for Required
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent through solid product management expertise.
- Strong written/spoken communication skills, including fluency in Spanish and English languages.
- Preferably more than three years’ experience in product management and/or training in a HVAC equipment manufacturing company, or solid HVAC product and application knowledge coming from more than five years’ experience in mechanical consultancy or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- customer service
- ms project