Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Trader & Data Analyst
Who we are:
TAPTAP, founded in Madrid in 2010, is now present in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, and the Americas. Our clients are major multinational brands, media agencies and agency trading desks seeking data-driven branding solutions through digital channels. TAPTAP developed its own technology and operates globally through Sonata Platform.
Reporting directly to the Client Services & Programmatic Director, the candidate will play an important role within both the Client Services & the broader Commercial teams. The incumbent will take primary responsibility for the successful trafficking and optimization of all advertising data-driven digital campaigns using TAPTAP's proprietary DSP & DMP, Sonata.
The candidate will proactively manage campaigns booked by the EMEA Sales team - Direct Response, Branding or Tactical whether sold directly, or programmatically ensuring all booked campaigns not just deliver in volume terms, but also exceed client expectations in terms of KPIs.
The candidate will work very closely and regularly interact with the Sales & Product teams andthrough them with all customers, be they agencies and clients direct. The trader will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date forecasts of inventory availability, as well as providing ad hoc and regular reporting and recommendations on site, campaign and ad performance, sell-through and yield.
The candidate will work in close collaboration with the Product and Sales teams, and act as his/her interface with Sonata, to ensure that client Media programmatic revenues continue to grow across allData-Driven Digital Strategies.
1. Programming and Implementing Digital Media campaigns:
- Interface with agencies, trading desks and direct clients.
- Reviewing and processing advertising campaign material.
- Requiring plan assets, such as creatives and tracking tags.
- Setting up data-driven digital ad campaigns in Sonata.
- Managing bid strategies for campaigns.
- Operating across ad servers, ad technology solutions and Sonata's DSP & DMP platform.
- Guaranteeing the campaign's kick-off and deployment.2. Monitoring the Digital Media campaigns:
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
- Analyze digital inventory to determine what is performing best for sponsors based on click-through rate, viewability, and user engagement, and any other KPIs.
- Following-up daily on the campaign's KPI's Fill out the daily monitoring forms.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Design and implement benchmarks according to performance or quality assurance KPIs.
- Communicating alert situations to the team.3. Optimizing the Digital media campaigns:
- Applying A/B testing on the creative pieces, targeting segments or media plans in order to improve the impact on the distinct audiences meeting campaign goals.
- Analyze and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance and any improvements to the strategic plan to increase conversion.
- Maximizing performance and ad revenue.4. Reporting:
- Providing campaign reports to internal teams, using internal and third-party sources as needed.
- Elaborating the results and insights reports for our clients and partners.Experience & Skills:
- 2 years of experience on similar position within a trading desk, publisher or advertiser AdOps/programmatic team.
- Min 1 year of programmatic Buying experience, with particular emphasis on Real Time Bidding.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up process.
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Data driven personality, ability to tell stories based on campaign data analysys.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of on-line and digital advertising metrics and KPIs.Bonus points:
- Good understanding and experience of programmatic advertising - platforms, such us SSPs, DSPs, Ad Exchanges or AMPs.
- Experience with analytics and BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Google Analytics.
- Advanced spreadsheet capabilities.
- Fluent English ( C1).Benefits:
- Permanent position based in Madrid.
- Strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international firm.
- Competitive compensation package, according with the candidateÂ´s profile & experience.
- google analytics