Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Excellent opportunity for an Quantity Surveyor to join a prestigious company.
Our client is looking to employ a QS from a contracting or residential background.
Reporting into the Senior QS you will be joining the project at procurement stages.
Duties will include:
- Preparing trade scope and works
- Preparing selected tender list for approval
- Collation and issue of subcontract tenders
- Prepare subcontractors appointment and proposal documents
- Holding and taking minutes of Subcontract Post-Tender and Pre-Order Meetings.
- Preparing subcontract documentation for signing by both parties in accordance with the Call Off Contract procedure.
- Certifying subcontractor payments
- Assessing variations with subcontractor
- Producing subcontractor instruction/variation reports
- Preparing final account with subcontractors
- Assisting with Surveyors monthly cost reports
- Attending Design Team Meetings as required
- Attending subcontractor progress meetings as required
- Assisting in production of contractual letters to subcontractors when requested
- Assisting Project team with financial implications of site progress decisions
- Scheduling of directly procured materials to assist buying department
- Measurement of elements incorporated into designs to establish value and extent of works
- Assist Commercial department with compliance to business core objectives
Personal skills required:
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
- microsoft excel
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
HOSPITOR is a leading recruitment firm for jobs in the Hospitality and Catering Industry throughout Spain.
Our dedicated group of professional recruiters use their expertise to identify quality job openings within the industry and effectively place candidates in their ideal positions in order to supply great professionals into the Hospitality market.
We cater for all types of Hospitality, from chef jobs to reception, and within all types of businesses, from pubs to Michelin star kitchens.