Descripción de la oferta
- Semisenior (2-5 años)
- Salario a negociar
What will you do?
- Perform technical analysis and build testing plan.
- Create useful, reliable and practical plans for the software development projects.
- Help product owner / BIZ to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Technical support and coaching.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Maximize productivity and optimize quality.
- Resolution and incident management.
- People management issues about.
- Holiday management and control. Timetables.
- Performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Motivation activities.
- Support recruitment, initial training and career management.
- Ensure communication lines between Business Analysts, Product owners, and developers.
- Take care of fluent input and output communication of the team
achievements and challenges and must make sure its work is accurately reorganize by other teams.
- Knowledge and experience using agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience working with J2EE and ORACLE/SQL SERVER
- Learning motivation
- Abstraction ability
- Analytical skills
- Multitasking skills
- Strong comunication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Be able to create complex arquitectures
- English Level - B2
- At least, 5 years of experience working in IT areas
Sobre la empresa
EUIGS is the Technological subsidiary of Admiral Group PLC in Spain, one of the leading European automotive insurance specialists direct sales. The insurance company Admiral Group has extensive experience in the UK, one of the world's most advanced automotive the insurance markets and has 13 brands in that market.
Admiral Group PLC is a solvent and profitable entity listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2004 and entered the FTSE 100 of the London Stock Exchange in December 2007. It has 6,000 employees between headquarters in Cardiff, Swansea and the rest of its international operations. More than 3.4 million customers rely on Admiral Group.
In 2006 Admiral Group decided to bet on Spain to launch its first brand outside the United Kingdom.
Ten years after its launch, EUIGS has more than 100 employees at its headquarters, focus on development of technological solutions for Admiral Group's companies, working in an international environment.
We have been recognized as one of the 50 best companies to work in Spain by the Institute's yearly study "Great Place to Work." It appears in the ranking of the "50 Best Workplace Spain" at Nº 7 in 2015!! Credibility, Respect, the Fairness, Pride or Camaraderie are amongst the key values of the Company´s culture.
We are young, enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, with great customer service ability, achievement and performance oriented, and passionate about our work. If you have these qualities, we want to know you! Join our new project in Spain. We offer great opportunities professional development and a different work environment.