Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Business Development & Sales
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, you will ensure, in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector, from business development to the delivery of the assigned proposal(s) within time and quality constraints, TechnipFMC tendering procedures and commercial / bid strategy; by coordinating all involved departments: technical, project execution, contract, estimation, finance etc, following up to the signature of the contract and yearly sales objective(s).
- Ensure the achievement of targeted budget of order intake in his/her scope by managing a portfolio of clients, identifying sales targets, determining the clients' needs and priorities.
- Ensure the development of sustainable relationships with new and existing clients, throughout the lifecycle (from the initial stage of tendering, contract development, project execution and through closeout).
- Produce the assigned proposal(s) within time, budget and quality constraints, Technip tendering procedures, commercial / bid strategy set up by sales and client requirements.
- Receive the input from all involved departments and challenge proposed solutions in order to optimize costs & schedule.
- Prepare the qualification documents, sales related documentation and publication.
- Prepare the handover report of the project to project manager.
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum requirement 2 years of experience in a similar function.
- Previous experience in similar sector
- Fluency in English, Catalan and Spanish.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in French (desirable).
- Geographical mobility.
- Project management and execution experience.
- Relationship and commercial skills.
What we offer:
- Be part of a multinational company with a solid and consolidated development perspectives
- Salary according to experience and responsibilities
The ideal candidate will participate of:
-Breakthrough Projects: continuously raise standards, to be innovative, solution-oriented, helping us to solve complex problems.
- Global Playground: be open-minded, open to travel, speak professional English, be adaptable and work in multicultural environment.
- Live Inspiring Experiences: be committed and proactive, having a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
Potential career path
Global mobility opportunities if relevant
Training and development
Diverse and international team
Note: Your application will be considered only if it is possible according to the legal requirements in Spain to employ foreigners.
Temporary contract with options to become permanent contract.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
- business administration
- ms project
- project manager