Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
[Sales Representative], [Respiratory/Diabetes] – [Jaen]
2! The number of products that you will be working with on a daily basis and 1 big development opportunity within Novartis. To learn more about Novartis Spain, visit: http://www.novartis.es/
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
• To sell the company’s products using relevant skills to communicate the core brand marketing messages to healthcare professionals
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings
• To deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
• To identify customer needs & potential and to personalize the marketing messages and actions
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree: preferable in life/health sciences or health-care related degrees
• English: preferably upper-intermediate or advanced (B2-C1)
• Maximum 5 years of previous experience, preferably in sales department
• Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
• High capacity of learning and resilience, proactivity and courage
• Mobility within Spain related to future development
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Once your application has been received via our Novartis careers portal, your CV will be reviewed by our team of recruiters. If shortlisted, if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
CVs will be reviewed and suitable candidate will be interviewed on an on-going basis. We encourage you apply before 27.05.2019
*Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Temporary
Sobre la empresa
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.