Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Montcada i Reixac
We are a specialized IT business group focused on consulting, project management, e-commerce and outsourcing services. We prioritize the methodology and innovation in each one of our projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, where cooperative work is the key to our success.
You will work in a highly skilled professional environment, taking part of a modern company oriented to cover your professional and personal needs.
SAP HCM CONSULTANT
This is an opportunity for SAP consultant to join one of the most challenging and exciting global implementation project directly with end-user.
Successful candidate will join our SAP team and be engaged on some of the most relevant projects in the SAP landscape. On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class business and IT experts responsible for business challenges, enterprise transformation, business and IT architecture and continues process excellence. In your daily work you will have a chance to work ERP architects, functional and technical experts, developers, and you will be involved in the delivery of SAP projects end-to-end, from the solution design to the implementation and deployment.
If you would like to make a next step in your career and experience large-scale, complex and complete life-cycle ERP Implementation, starting from envisioning & architecture through business blueprint setup, solution design, system configuration, development till deployment and operations in clients with worldwide presence this job is for you.
- Requirements gathering and prioritization. Fit / gap analysis.
- Estimation of gap efforts and scope prioritization.
- Analysis, design, and configuration of the business processes based on the standard functionality of the SAP HCM module. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate as well a solid understanding of SAP best practices and process optimization on that area.
- Liaising with the technical teams (developer lead, developers, technical architect) to support the development and implementation of the custom functionalities.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of technical and functional issues in the SAP HR module /components and providing day-to-day support to other team members.
- Lead and own the execution of the multiple test cycles: component / assembly test, integration test, user acceptance test, performance test, and regression test.
- Participating in “team architectural and design brainstorming sessions” where key architecture and design ideas are exchanged, brainstormed and effectively selected.
- Providing support to the deployment team during data migration planning, scoping & execution.
- Ensuring good design & development practices and high quality standards are in place.
Qualifications and knowledge required:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a SAP business analyst and/or consultant in the SAP HR area.
- Experience in other areas will also be considered.
- Experience in integration SAP HR area with external HR and non-HR platforms as well as other third-party applications will also be considered.
- Very good both written and oral English is essential.
- We are looking for freelancers for temporary contract. (6 months)
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company.
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sobre la empresa
Aktios, situada en el centro de Barcelona, es una compañía global de consultoría, servicios tecnológicos y outsourcing. Nuestro objetivo es ayudar a nuestros clientes a ser más eficientes, poniendo a su disposición nuestra experiencia y capacidades.
Aktios está estructurada en cuatro líneas de negocio:
- IT Services. Con las líneas de servicio de Desarrollos, Mobile, BPM, BI, Seguridad e infraestructura.
- Outsoucing Services. Con líneas las de servicio de Administración y Finanzas, RRHH, IT y start-ups.