Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Integrated into the GTAS department and under the supervision of an GTAS Cluster Lead, the overall responsibility of an GTAS Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
• Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities.
• Manage tickets after having received functional analysis and guidanceto implement it.
• Generate easy-to-maintain bug free code and customizing respecting NGA best practices.
• Operate required system tests using either provided or self generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications.
• Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
• Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met. Regularly report on status and progress to the GTAS Cluster Lead.
• Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status,resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
• Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture.
What we ask for:
· Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills in English- German is a plus.
· Previous experience in SAP HCM application maintenance -Austrian or Swiss PY knowledge is a plus.
· Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pace.
· Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resources.
· Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards.
· Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability.
· Be committed to the customer, the team and the project.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.
What we offer:
· International business environment and opportunity to use foreign languages.
· Work in a culture where you can achieve excellence in your career and develop to your strengths.
· Young and dynamic office environment.
· Flexible benefits package, including life insurance, health insurance, etc.
- human resources
- ms project