Descripción de la oferta
- Senior / Mando intermedio
- Salario a negociar
We are a specialized IT business group focused on consulting, project management, e-commerce and outsourcing services. We prioritize the methodology and innovation in each one of our projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, where cooperative work is the key to our success.
You will work in a highly skilled professional environment, taking part of a modern company oriented to cover your professional and personal needs.
AKTIOS is seeking an SAP MANAGER (FI CO) for an International client of the industrial sector with more than 60 years of life and who operates in more than 90 countries, for a permanent position located in Madrid.
This is an opportunity for talented and experienced SAP Manager to join one of the most challenging and exciting global implementation project directly with end-user.
On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class business and IT experts responsible for business challenges, enterprise transformation, business and IT architecture and continues process excellence. In your daily work you will have a chance to work ERP architects, functional and technical experts, developers, and you will be involved in the delivery of SAP projects end-to-end, from the solution design to the implementation and deployment.
- Management IT SAP Team (SAP Consultants FI, CO, SD, MM, PP modules). Keeping IT infrastructure aligned with business necessities, helping in process improvement and giving accurate information to analysts and decision makers.
- Requirements gathering and prioritization. Fit / gap analysis.
- Estimation of gap efforts and scope prioritization.
- Analysis, design, and configuration of the business processes based on the standard functionality of the SAP modules: FICO. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of SAP best practices and process optimization as well on those areas.
- Knowledge other SAP modules: SD, MM, PP.
- Creation of functional designs for custom developments (RICEFWs).
- Liaising with the technical teams (developer lead, developers, technical architect) to support the development and implementation of the custom functionalities.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting of technical and functional issues in the SAP FICO modules /components and providing day-to-day support to other team members.
- Lead and own the execution of the multiple test cycles: component / assembly test, integration test, user acceptance test, performance test, and regression test.
- Participating in “team architectural and design brainstorming sessions” where key architecture and design ideas are exchanged, brainstormed and effectively selected.
- Providing support to the deployment team during data migration planning, scoping & execution.
- Ensuring good design & development practices and high quality standards are in place.
- Based on the client location, travelling may be required, including internationally.
Qualifications and knowledge required:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a SAP business Manager and/or consultant in the areas of FICO.
- Must have an extensrive knowledge in Controlling area. In the Contolling area.
- Strong overall SAP experience in various types of SAP projects: greenfield implementation, SAP optimization, migration projects, upgrades, and maintenance projects.
- Demonstrated ability to transform poorly-defined business requirements into comprehensive processes and solutions based on industry best practices, as documenting processes and procedures used to support the business Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and provide quality documentation.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment.
- Target oriented, professional attitude, good manners and high work culture is greatly desirable.
- You will have good educational background, ideally a master degree level – or equivalent – in a related subject.
- Very good both written and oral English is essential.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company.
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of functional and technical experts.
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture.
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development.
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to email@example.com.
Sobre la empresa
Aktios, situada en el centro de Barcelona, es una compañía global de consultoría, servicios tecnológicos y outsourcing. Nuestro objetivo es ayudar a nuestros clientes a ser más eficientes, poniendo a su disposición nuestra experiencia y capacidades.
Aktios está estructurada en cuatro líneas de negocio:
- IT Services. Con las líneas de servicio de Desarrollos, Mobile, BPM, BI, Seguridad e infraestructura.
- Outsoucing Services. Con líneas las de servicio de Administración y Finanzas, RRHH, IT y start-ups.