Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call "empowering digital workplaces".
In fact, the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change., it's the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission
What you will be doing
Analyze, design and develop phases of several new projects in our company, using advanced Android technologies and working on the latest mobile architecture in order to guarantee performance code quality and maintainability of our platform.
- Accelerate the "continuous delivery" of products to always be up to date with the market.
- Work on the development of the application, making decisions in relation to implementation, providing expert knowledge, and team collaboration on coding standards and reviews.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with a software development life cycle to ensure that the delivery of the product is timely and that the product itself is of high quality.
You will ideally have
· Experience publishing in Google Play Store
· Use of Android Studio and Java
· Android application architecture and design
· Experience integrating & managing 3rd party apps
· Writing and shipping quality, testable code
· Building stable user interfaces working with evolving APIs
· Application performance and tuning (memory, CPU, battery life)
· Knowledge of MVC / MVP design patterns, OOP and development best practices, Dependency Injection with Dagger, use of Retrofit, etc.
· Experience with catching approaches
· Skilled on improving performance in high load apps
· Data oriented development skills (analytics, A/B testing, Unit Testing, etc.)
· Experience working with Subversion or GIT environments
· Experience with Kotlin is a plus