Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Senior Data Scientist - 19000994
Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime. You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
“We are actually living a cultural and business transformation process and that’s the reason why we need to hire people completely different. We are looking for some unique person, creative and exceptional who might want to be a part of this changes and assume new and completely different challenges”
As a Senior Data Scientist, you are going to build models and algorithms to drive predictive and prescriptive analytics to accelerate business decisions and drive real-time analytical insights. Your key tasks will be:
- Research and brainstorm with internal stakeholders to identify advanced analytics opportunities to gain insights from data, help with knowledge discovery, streamline business processes, and enable new capabilities
- Develop end-to-end efficient model solutions; manage the model development lifecycle, including both working with IT partners to identify what data are needed
- Work with senior leaders in development, assessment, improvement, and transfer of solutions to stakeholder teams as needed
Your Skills and Experience
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 5 years of experience in solving complex business problems using data science, statistical techniques and machine learning to build predictive and prescriptive solutions.
- Domain knowledge in industries: insurance, banking
- Proficiency in analytic/programming tools such as Python and PySpark
- Manipulating high-volume, high-dimensionality data to highlight patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to adapt the communication style to the audience
- Great team-player
- Native Spanish and highly valuable fluent English
We are already on our way and we are changing the way we do insurance. In order to do so we need people with talent, willing to learn and a lot of passion! Want to Join Us?
“ZURICH, 12 consecutive years being considered as top employer. For those who truly love!”
------------------------------------------------------- Zurich Insurance has the policy to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to criteria such as race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
: Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Sobre la empresa
Swiss insurance company, commonly known as Zurich, headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company is Switzerland's largest insurer.