Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
As an IT & Operations Consultant your responsibility involves:
o Assessing current Cost Models in IT and Operations domains for Financial Services clients
o Assessing current Cost allocation methodologies and granularity
o Define Target IT and Operation Cost Model combining both the IT/Operations view with its business translation in terms of costs in the different dimensions sensible for the business (channels, customer segments, products portfolio, processes portfolio,…)
o Implementation and deployment of the target Cost Model.
o Client stakeholder management
Role: Senior Domain IT Strategy Consultant - IT and Operations Cost Modelling
* 10 to12 Years of extensive experience in IT and Operations Strategy / Business engagements
* Experience on IT and Operations Cost Modeling
* Experience on Technology Business Management Framework (TBM)translating Finance/ IT cost view into a business view of costs.
* Experience on IT Business Management (ITBM) Tools supporting the IT Financial Planning, Financial Modeling and Financial Charging.
* Experience of working on ServiceNow ITBM or Apptio products will be an added advantage
* Experience on Business Process Maps for Financial Services entities (Retail and Wealth Management Banking) and supporting IT application landscape. Overall understanding of retail banking processes and IT landscape environment.
* Ability to front-end discussions with client and other vendor partners related to IT and Operations Financial Planning, Financial Modeling and Financial Charging.
* Ability to coordinate with multiple teams related to scope and plan work with minimal guidance
* Good appreciation of multiple platforms & technologies used in Retail Banking IT will be useful.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written/verbal)
Important professional growth
Sobre la empresa
Michael Page is a global leader in specialized recruitment consulting with more than 6,000 employees who apply their expertise in bringing together like-minded companies and candidates.