Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
You will join us as a Senior HR Advisor providing effective HR support, particularly in respect of Employee Relations, Reward, Training, Development and Resourcing to the business management and colleagues.
Senior HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative support to the management team members regarding employee forums (the Company?s formal negotiating body) related matters.
- Provide case management, advice, guidance, and coaching to line managers in the areas of absence management, discipline, grievance.
- Provide support for TUPE activities as and when required.
- Support the initiatives and organisation of the Employee Engagement Survey.
Senior HR Advisor Requirements:
- CIPD Qualified with previous experience within a HR Advisor role.
- Good working understanding of UK employee relations and employment law.
- Knowledge and understanding of generic HR policies, procedures and practice.
- Experience of advising on medium to large scale collective and individual consultation processes.
- Ability to coach and train line management to improve their management abilities.
Sobre la empresa
At EMPLOYD, we deliver specialized talent acquisition and jobs searches in order to find the right fit.