Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are searching for a Software Engineer to join our passionate and experienced cross-functional development team with a focus on quality - from infrastructure, to code, to user experience.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Can write code and solve complex problems.
- A bachelors degree, or a few years working as a programmer in a software development team.
- Like to write well-structured, testable code, with a focus on simplicity and maintainability.
- Care about quality, not only of the code you write, but of the product you´re building.
- Are comfortable with both frontend and backend development.
- Enjoy working with a collaborative team of varied disciplines, including developers, designers, marketers and sales people.
- Have an enthusiasm for working directly with users to build and deliver the right features.
- Are a skilled developer, but more importantly, have an innate desire to learn and improve.
Working as a Software Engineer, you will:
- Maintain and extend existing features, and collaborate with the rest of the development team to spec, design and build new features end-to-end.
- Learn from, and share your experience with, a great team.
- Become familiar with pragmatically-chosen tech stack, including a mix of cutting-edge and proven technologies such as Docker, C#, and TeamCity.
- Experience working on a hosted product.
- Experience working in an agile development team, following software engineering best practices.
Sobre la empresa
CoreEmploy a professional recruitment agency, specialising in permanent and contract staffing for jobs in Spain.
We have experience in helping candidates at every level from graduate to executive find their next job.