Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario 18.000,00 € - 30.000,00 € empleo no remunerado
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Based out of Malaga, Spain, or willingness to relocate.
- Master's degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a technical related field.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions. VirusTotal, a Chronicle product line, is one of the largest malware intelligence services in the world, receiving over 1 million new files per day and with an active community of millions of users around the world.
As a Software Engineer at VirusTotal, you will develop technologies to promote the exchange of information and strengthen security on the Internet. You will bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, machine learning, reversing, malware analysis and threat hunting. In this role, you will work on projects critical to VirusTotal ecosystem needs, adapting quickly to effectively address new challenges across the full-stack and pushing technology forward for the greater good. This position does not offer the opportunity to work remotely and is based out of Malaga, Spain.
Visit our Chronicle Careers page to directly apply to our positions.
Sobre la empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate