Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
At Lodgify we are looking for an entrepreneurial Software Engineering Manager to help skilled developers to reach and exceed their goals.
Our software is focused on building direct channel technology which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings, free from commissions.
We’re looking for a people person that can lead by example, with strong technical expertise and passionate about motivating and growing an international team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Participating in hiring and onboarding engineers
- Defining clear roles and assign areas of ownership, ensure clear priorities, and maximize cross-organizational alignment
- Optimizing structure, processes and best practices within your engineering teams
- Inspiring team members and help them set their objectives
- Ensure product and tech Roadmap execution by: tracking team’s objectives and maintaining high standards of accountability
- Influencing the engineers to conform to the defined engineering practices & standards through active involvement and hands-on tracking
- Getting hands-on with software development tasks when needed
- Ensuring quality, security and compliance of the product
- Proven experience managing and inspiring technical teams
- Experience in Implementing reliable and efficient processes to accelerate development and improve quality
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a hands-on problem solver
- Empathy and very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Very good level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a successful tech startup
- Founder experience
- Experience as a Frontend developer ideally with React
You’ll receive a competitive salary and stock options, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of our growth. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
You'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.