Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience working with web application development
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding VirusTotal’s services
- Troubleshoot technical problems and walk customers through solutions
- Research technical issues
- Develop web apps, browser extensions and tools
Born from X, Alphabet's moonshot factory, Chronicle is advancing cybersecurity for enterprises of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good the advantage in the fight against cybercrime. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and cybersecurity, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
VirusTotal’s software engineers develop technologies to promote the exchange of information and strengthen security on the Internet. As a software support engineer, you will serve as an expert in the products that VirusTotal develops. You will find solutions to problems with the products and help users work through technical difficulties to give an edge to the good guys.
Visit our Chronicle Careers page to directly apply to our positions.
Sobre la empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate