Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Spanish Casino Country Manager| Online Gaming Leader| Sotogrande
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look ..
As a Country Manager specialist for the Spanish market, you must have the ability to develop, implement, track and optimize our client's business & marketing strategies across all channels in Spain.
You Will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing business growth strategies that will expand the brand's reach in Spain whilst increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Full country casino P&L responsibility
- Working closely with the marketing team to assist in developing and implementing effective and profitable conversion and retention campaigns to feed into the overall global business strategy
- Working together with the Marketing teams to shape the local calendar of events and promotions
- Liaising with acquisition teams to develop commercial relationships with potential acquisition partners, including but not limited to affiliates and media groups specific to Spain - monitoring key metrics such as customers acquired, cost per acquisition and return on investment.
- Working alongside the Spanish Retention, Conversion & VIP teams to ensure business targets are met.
- Responsible for localisation of product, together with the content team.
- Provide insight into the local market and competitors. This will include analysis of the proposition of our key competitors, understanding the gaps, insight into price competitiveness etc
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting for your territory across key customer and business metrics
- Drive brand awareness through an advanced mix of onsite, offsite and social media marketing communication
What will you bring?
- Direct experience of the Spanish gaming market
- Wealth of knowledge and understanding of Customer Lifetime Value and mapping the customer journey
- Strong understanding and experience of online marketing
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
- Data driven and digitally savvy
- You must be strong communicator in English and have perfect Spanish language skills.
If you would like to discuss this Spanish Country Manager role in more detail then please contact Castle Hill Recruitment!
- social media