Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Spanish CRM Specialist| Online Gaming Leader| Sotogrande
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company who really bring innovation to the forefront. If you have a positive, innovative and constructive outlook and you are looking to work in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look ..
The successful Spanish CRM Specialist will be responsible for the retention of our new and active database by implementing CRM activities to optimise user experience, player engagement and KPI's in this segment.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, people focused company, who are constantly seeking new ways to improve
- Participation in one of the numerous team building events held throughout the year, in addition to commissions, bonuses and even a gift on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development, with excellent career progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Own, initiate and execute the Retention CRM Strategy for our casino products, covering different players segments and measuring relevant KPI's
- Work with other members of the CRM team to implement the promotional and CRM plan for your
segments, as well as automated marketing campaigns to target the new and active player lifecycles. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Creation of brief for the creation of all marketing assets needed
o Coordinate the builds of marketing materials - in-play and offline - ensuring a high level of QA is adhered to
o Coordinate the creation, testing and QA of all bonus and campaign builds - ensuring a high level of QA is adhered to
o Coordinate and review of contact lists, checking the accuracy of the data and the segmentation of lists
o Creation of target audiences and campaigns through our CRM and marketing tools
o Monitoring of promotion performance and engagement (whilst promo is running).
- Become an expert in using our main CRM Tool (Optimove) and how it can be used to its full potential for both the implementation of campaigns and reporting of the campaigns giving an insight into reasons for success or failure. Periodic reporting of campaigns V's benchmarks (eg, email subject lines, click through rates from CTA's)
- Work on the implementation of A-B test and Optimisation plan with a view to improving email KPI's and response rates
- Work with the Analytics Team to create post-campaign analysis and review success factors and
opportunities for optimisation
- Based on campaign analysis and competitor insights, recommend new and innovative ways of optimising future promotions and CRM strategy, tailored to different customer requirements, with an aim of increasing the lifetime value of casino players
- Carry out regular competitor analysis reviewing promotions and bonus offering, user experience and marketing communications, across different territories
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Team to create enticing marketing material to attract customers back and/or introduce them to our varied offering
What will you bring?
- Native Spanish with fluent English
- Strong CRM experience within the Spanish iGaming market
- Proven online experience and a strong understanding of customer experience and segmenting data
- Considerable knowledge on the full player lifecycle to know when and how to target players
- A degree or equivalent in a Marketing discipline is desirable
If you would like to become part of this dynamic team in Sotogrande, Spain (20 minutes from Gibraltar) then please contact Castle Hill Recruitment today!