Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Are you passionate about technology and love to use it to solve real challenging problems?
Are you interesting in designing and building the architectures and platforms that sustain crazy disruptive products, in collaboration with top tech companies around the world?
Would you like to share your expertise, knowledge and pragmatism with a team of brilliant minds, increasing immensely your value as a professional?
Then, come on over and join us: We’re looking for you!
What we need:
We are looking for an acceleration technologies solutions designer (FPGAs, GPUs), with at least 7 years of experience. In this role you will work with internal development teams, hardware providers and independent hardware and software vendors and customers. The goal is to jointly define and implement solutions using FPGA and other acceleration technologies, for different industries.
- Design comprehensive solutions based on acceleration technologies
- Define detailed technical requirements for development teams for proofs of concepts (PoC’s), platforms and products
- Work collaboratively with hw providers leveraging on their current solutions, and with ISVs (independent software vendors)
- Acquire differential knowledge about the products, ecosystem and market, to be able to provide strategic insights on the product road map, identifying use cases in different industries (finance, health, media, …) and work to develop those opportunities with the largest customers
- Deconstruct customer requirements into functional blocks that clearly indicate where FPGA is indicated
- Develop collateral for the solutions implemented and the benefits of the product
- Hands-on delivery of critical components based on these technologies
- Help define the product strategy and plan for solutions based on these technologies
- Good communication skills are a must, in order to explain what is to be done and how, to different stakeholders, both technical and non technical. You will not be working alone, so expect to be the reference point for external collaborators.
- We value experience in FPGAs, GPU, HPC, HDLs and embedded systems.
- A good grasp of the English language is a must.
- The right to work in the EU.
Our Offer to you: This workplace! Going to work will feel like coming home. As working with the brightest, the insatiable curious & the creative forward-thinkers, makes work fun. It’s that simple a truth. And, if you’re a bit of a techie yourself, like we are, it can’t get any cooler than shaping and developing new disruptive technologies for a better society. Salary? Yes, that too.
NTT Disruption is an Open Disruption Platform built to meet and embrace great new ideas to co-create, co-validate and co-accelerate through exponential technologies.
Launched in 2019 as a new business area of NTT Global, our goal is moving forward in technological disruption and create a real impact in specific industries and through that improve the society we live in.
At NTT Disruption we fully embrace differences. Differences gives us new insights, new learnings, inspiration and aspirations. Being different is enriching. Different views excite us. We offer a workplace where every individual can thrive. Going to work should feel like coming home. NTT Disruption takes pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.