Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Lliçà d'Amunt
Job type: Full-time
Role: QA/Test Developer
qa, automated-tests, project-management
Our client is an important Pharma Company, we are looking for a QA Software Engineer.
Under the supervision of project and test leaders, the selected individual will:
- Responsible for performing software quality activities to ensure release readiness for customer and quality expectations.
- Follows project and corporate plans, standards, and procedures to perform verification.
- Creates, revises, and execute test cases (black box, but possible automated).
- Reports test progress.
- Writes software defect reports by recording the exact sequence of activities that were performed to produce software malfunctions.
- Reviews defect reports submited into the defect tracking database for validity.
- Maintains test environment.
- Participates in the definition of features with all involved stakeholders.
· Requirements review.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
- ms project