Descripción de la oferta
- Semisenior (2-5 años)
- Salario a negociar
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Administrate systems based on cloud computing (infrastructure and platform/middelware point of view).
- Use agile methodologies as Scrum and DevOps.
- Multiskill administration, supported by the technical leaders (networking, voip, contact center, databases...)
- Keep the production working with a good performance through sizing strategy and strong monitoring.
- Lead relationships with technological providers.
- Lead projects related to system administration information.
- Participate in the definiton and implementation of the security strategies; communicaton; storage and technological growth of the company.
- Participate in problem solving.
THIS IS YOU:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science .
- Ability to solve complex problems analytucally.
- Ability to do research and work with subject matter experts where necessary.
- Communication skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Apache, Tomcat, HAPROXY.
- Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef...)
- Knowledge of networking.
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgresql,...
- Monitoring: Nagios, Prometheus, ELK...
- Scripting: Bash, Python, Ruby...
- Configuration management tools
- Knowledge of VoIp (Asterisk, Cisco... or similar)
- AWS; Cloudservices
Sobre la empresa
EUIGS is the Technological subsidiary of Admiral Group PLC in Spain, one of the leading European automotive insurance specialists direct sales. The insurance company Admiral Group has extensive experience in the UK, one of the world's most advanced automotive the insurance markets and has 13 brands in that market.
Admiral Group PLC is a solvent and profitable entity listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2004 and entered the FTSE 100 of the London Stock Exchange in December 2007. It has 6,000 employees between headquarters in Cardiff, Swansea and the rest of its international operations. More than 3.4 million customers rely on Admiral Group.
In 2006 Admiral Group decided to bet on Spain to launch its first brand outside the United Kingdom.
Ten years after its launch, EUIGS has more than 100 employees at its headquarters, focus on development of technological solutions for Admiral Group's companies, working in an international environment.
We have been recognized as one of the 50 best companies to work in Spain by the Institute's yearly study "Great Place to Work." It appears in the ranking of the "50 Best Workplace Spain" at Nº 7 in 2015!! Credibility, Respect, the Fairness, Pride or Camaraderie are amongst the key values of the Company´s culture.
We are young, enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, with great customer service ability, achievement and performance oriented, and passionate about our work. If you have these qualities, we want to know you! Join our new project in Spain. We offer great opportunities professional development and a different work environment.