Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are expanding our team in the Banking & Financial Services Practice and we are looking for a T24 Functional Consultant to play a role in a multicountry digital transformation program we are developing for one of our biggest clients in Spain in the banking sector.
This would be a long term role in which you would have the opportunity to grow and developer a career with us in a digital transformation and online banking environment.
Role & Responsibilities
• Requirement Analysis
• Providing solution to the requirement
• T24 parameter setup
• Writing Design & Technical Specification Document
• Code & Performance Review
• Unit testing & Validating Unit Test Results
What we require/ Skills & Certifications.
• Working experience in Financial industry
• Working knowledge of Core banking
• Have at least 7 years’ experience in Temenos T24
• Extensive T24 Design, Development & Customization Skills
• Temenos T24 TCCP Certificated
• Interface Design & Development, Open Financial Services (OFS)
• Multi-Company setup
• T24 Integration framework, Design studio, TAFC.
• Functional knowledge of T24 Accounting, Securities, MM, FX, PM, LD, syndicated Loans, LC
• Functional knowledge of T24 modules in general
• Understanding of the integration aspects between the various modules and products of T24
• Sound experience of T24 implementation methodologies
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Apr 09 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Sobre la empresa
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.