Descripción de la oferta
- Senior / Mando intermedio
- Salario a negociar
This is you:
- High English Level B2+
- Very good communication
- Project, provider and people management
- Team working
- Incident Management
- Process design and documentation
- Strong background in infrastructure, platform and networking.
- Linux, Windows, Java, Oracle/SQL, Redhat and Apache/Tomcat
- Knowledge in cloud (AWS desirable)
- Experience in audit management and regulatory compliance
- General IT Background
- Open mind attitude and predisposition to help.
- Proactive, accountable, rigorous and organised
- Processes orientation
- Oriented to outcomes and objectives
- 10 years of experience in IT environments
- Knowledge and experience working with containers and security.
- Knowledge in release and quality management.
- Knowledge of frameworks ISO27k, ISO9k, Cobit.
- Experience in Agile, Devops and ITIL.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- University degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications
What will you do?
- Lead SRE sub teams and people management
- Operate, maintain and improve the availability, scalability and performance of the systems and network
- Protect the systems from a technical security point of view
- Cost optimisation and control of the infrastructure and providers
- Providers and purchases management as such as the relationship with IT Buyers and Legal
- Infrastructure automation and toil reduction
- Release management to mitigate the risk changes
- Attend and coordinate outages, key incidents and requests with a quick answer and solution
- Lead On Call service 24x7 (out of service hours)
- Take care and keep a positive dialog with the stakeholders (Build, Engineering, GRC&IS)
- Document policies, procedures and technical instructions related
- Keep the link with Service Desk applying the same practices
- Monitor the performance and availability of the production entities
- Reporting, KPIs, Dashboards building and analysis as a continuous improvement
- Audit collaboration and implementation of recommendations
- Apply best practices and methodologies of ITIL, Agile and DevOps
- Continuous improvement of the people skills, processes, tooling
Sobre la empresa
EUIGS is the Technological subsidiary of Admiral Group PLC in Spain, one of the leading European automotive insurance specialists direct sales. The insurance company Admiral Group has extensive experience in the UK, one of the world's most advanced automotive the insurance markets and has 13 brands in that market.
Admiral Group PLC is a solvent and profitable entity listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2004 and entered the FTSE 100 of the London Stock Exchange in December 2007. It has 6,000 employees between headquarters in Cardiff, Swansea and the rest of its international operations. More than 3.4 million customers rely on Admiral Group.
In 2006 Admiral Group decided to bet on Spain to launch its first brand outside the United Kingdom.
Ten years after its launch, EUIGS has more than 100 employees at its headquarters, focus on development of technological solutions for Admiral Group's companies, working in an international environment.
We have been recognized as one of the 50 best companies to work in Spain by the Institute's yearly study "Great Place to Work." It appears in the ranking of the "50 Best Workplace Spain" at Nº 7 in 2015!! Credibility, Respect, the Fairness, Pride or Camaraderie are amongst the key values of the Company´s culture.
We are young, enthusiastic, dynamic, flexible, with great customer service ability, achievement and performance oriented, and passionate about our work. If you have these qualities, we want to know you! Join our new project in Spain. We offer great opportunities professional development and a different work environment.