Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
We are expanding our capabilities in the Banking and Financial Services Industry in Spain and we are looking for a Project Manager experienced in Delivery.
In this Role the person will closely work across multiple streams focusing in Retail Banking but also working in other areas like Wealth or Card management systems.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop a long term career and grow as also work in innovative projects related to digital transformation and openbanking.
What would be your main responsibilities in this role?
• Plans/manages large cross stream technical projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
• Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the multiple projects or program.
• Manage stakeholder expectations through clear and transparent communications on progress, status, risks, issues, dependencies and their impacts on deliverables / milestones
• Independent, able to take decision, explore alternatives to continue progress, while keeping everyone informed of the choices and consequences
• Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
• Work with internal as well as customer team to identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
• Assess risk and identify issues.
• Monitor progress against schedule.
• Coordinate resources with other functions.
• Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
• Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
• Provide solutions to difficult problems.
• Protect the team from external influences and distractions - speak up on behalf of the team when there are impediments to success.
Experience required in this role
• Managed large cross stream technical implementation.
• 8+ years' total experience in similar project management roles
• Strong technical Background in Java/J2EE technologies (any open source technologies)
• Experience managing simultaneous cross functional international teams & geographical locations.
• Used to work with offshore/onsite model
• Willingness to work on fast paced projects including taking meetings & calls beyond normal business hours
• Ability to measure the health of the project/s by using appropriate metrics.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Apr 11 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
Sobre la empresa
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.