Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Do you want to join a pioneer company in the field of 3D VR/AR simulation technology and AI/DL, with a team of developers with diverse expertise, experience, and interests in software development, and enjoy a creative and international work environment?
Based in sunny Barcelona, Crisalix aims to develop scientific technologies in the field of plastic and aesthetic procedures to improve doctor-patient relationships. Thanks to its unique platform available on the web and mobile, Crisalix offers doctors and users new consultation standards.
Crisalix was initiated in 2008 and it is the leader in the market of 3D simulations in the Aesthetic industry worldwide with clients in over 80 countries.
Visit our website to learn more: https://www.crisalix.com/en
These will be your tasks
- Maintenance of Mac/Windows systems, printers, setup of iPads, 3D sensors and lighting materials
- Reporting, annotate and catalogue images on our database to support the SW Development team
- Some Manual Testing duties
- Diagnose and solve main technical issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
You're offering these qualifications
- A degree/diploma in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
- Good knowledge of Google apps and Office tools
- Best friend of Mac/Windows systems and devices
- Some knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience in reporting data
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Teamwork and accuracy skills
- English, Spanish a plus.
We're offering these benefits
- To be discussed, based on experience and expectations
- Lunch vouchers and health insurance
- Relocation package: 4 weeks of accommodation
- Location: Barcelona, close to central metro stations (Jaume I/Urquinaona close by)
- Open space with kitchen, coffee machine, soccer table and more!