Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Santa Oliva
In to the durability department and in collaboration with our clients and engineers, we are looking for a technician to support us in our projects. His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of data acquisition and detection of route accuracy and any issue from the route.
- Collaboration in data management team in data management tools setting and development.
- Receive the german clients needs and plan the work and tests.
Skills in computing.
- Knowledge in sensoring and data analysis.
- Travel availability.
- Knowledge in the automotive field will be an asset.
CFGS in administration or automotive field.
- English (B2)
- German language.