Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario 18.000,00 € - 30.000,00 € empleo no remunerado
What You'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Collaboration market place and has the highest market share for Next Generation Meeting. This opportunity is for a Collaboration sales professional within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organisation to drive the Collaboration business in Commercial Sales.
As Virtual Sales Specialists you will be responsible for developing and executing Collaboration growth in your region and working closely with our sales teams across all Commercial segments.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with Commercial Sales and Collaboration business units to drive incremental revenue across the Cisco Collaboration portfolio in his/her assigned territory.
What You'll Do
● Develop sales opportunities through qualifying leads, prospecting, while engaging with new and existing customer accounts
● Effectively team with regional stakeholders to achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Enable Cisco Partners to successfully propose and sell the Collaboration portfolio
● Demonstrate Collaboration technology using WebEx, proof of concepts, and product trials
● Articulate the value of Cisco’s Collaboration portfolio and recurring revenue offers
● Travel internationally for sales, partner, and training events once per quarter
Who You Are
● Great Teammate, Passionate, and Positive
● Action Oriented, Strategic Thinker, and Relationship Builder
● Passion for technology and innovation
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills
● Fluent in English and Spanish
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
● Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results.
● Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#LI - PRIORITY
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.