- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What You'll DoYou will be responsible for business with Service provider customers. You will help the Service Providers grow their network and revenues from voice, video and data services, transform their networks and shape their vision for the future.
You will be the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a forward-thinking individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for a Tier 1 High Speed Service Provider in France.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco teams, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work WithWe are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
- You bring 5 to 10 years of sales experience in a Telecom industry
- You will also need to have experience of selling Service Provider and Data centre technology
- Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Write and speak English and French fluently.
- Experience in Selling to Telcos/ Service providers
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
Why CiscoWe connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create high performing teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.