- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Administrative Assistant (EX), IBCM, ParisFrance-Paris-Paris | Full-time | Investment Banking and Capital Markets | Job ID 118859Administration SupportEnglishCredit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer The Investment Banking Department in Paris assists clients in achieving their objectives through mergers and acquisitions, debt, equity and other capital raising. The Department, and its Global Markets Solutions Group is a leader in innovating new and creative ideas for clients which help them access the best and most efficient capital sources. We combine our Industry and Country Coverage groups' global expertise and reach with the Bank's Product expertise to deliver such solutions efficiently and effectively to clients.
We have global vision with operations and strong regional presence in major financial centers across the globe
· Extensive telephone coverage, ensuring all bankers and other assistants phones are covered at all times
· Maintain principals’ telephone contact lists and understand client base
Calendar Maintenance and Meeting Planning:
· Diary management and meeting co-ordination with both internal and external clients
· Coordinate and schedule video/audio conferences
Extensive travel arrangements:
· Preparation of detailed itineraries, ordering foreign currency, visa arrangements and ensuring adherence to all firm policies
· Co-ordination of expenses from start to finish adhering to all firm policies and ensuring that Amex bills are reconciled in a timely fashion
Word Processing/Presentation Creation:
· Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, occasionally from scratch, or making amendments
· Compile lists of parties, transaction bibles, working group lists
General Administrative Support:
· Faxing, photocopying, arranging couriers and taxis, filing (for principals and department), running administrative errands, liaising with administration/operations departments to address equipment needs
Banking Tools & Research:
· Spider administration (call reports, updating project information etc., expense transfers)
· Undertake research using the Library and proprietary research tools
Covering other assistant’s roles when they are out of the office
You Offer · Good basic education (Baccalauréat +2/3).
· Banking/Blue chip experience preferred.
· Solid secretarial skills base.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Accurate and quick typing skills with keen ability to proof read work.
· Language skills advantageous: fluent in English is a minimum. 2nd foreign language is appreciated
· Basic understanding of Investment Banking Division and products.
Other requirements :
· High attention to detail in every aspect of work; a sense of personal responsibility and pride in one’s work.
· Positive attitude: ‘Can do’ approach. Pleasure to do business with.
· Flexible: re tasks, hours, work allocated within IBD.
· Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times.
· Excellent communication skills: written and spoken. Professional telephone manner.
· Well developed interpersonal skills: ability to relate to wide range of individuals at all levels and establish good relationships.
· Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective; ability to juggle
About the company
Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing Private Banking & Wealth Management services, and Investment Banking services and expertise, to companies, institutions and high-net-worth clients. We are active in more than 50 countries and employ over 46,000 people.
It’s our aim to build the bank of the future at Credit Suisse—to work as one integrated bank, servicing our clients across regions and businesses. It also means fulfilling our responsibility to help shape the global economy, and to make a difference in people’s lives.
We offer roles for experienced professionals and entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. You will have the chance to make an impact from day one, and throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.