- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Air Business Academy SAS is a training center, subsidiary of Airbus Group.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Training Consultant in Human Performance / Leadership Domain (m/f) has arisen within Air Business Academy in Toulouse.
You are autonomous, you like new challenges and are ready to develop and extend the domain for which you will be in charge.
You have a natural talent to propose
pragmatic and pedagogical
learning solutions emphasizing a “learning by doing” approach
to our external industrial market.
You will act as facilitator between different partners and the potential customers
You will ensure up to date information ,
structure and content of learning solutions, and a fast moving learning solutions portfolio.
You will be the technical expert to write answers to call for tenders, convince potential customers of the added value of our solutions, and follow up on delivery.
You will conduct learning programs for the customer ,ensuring a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
You will ensure end-to-end implementation of leadership training solutions to the required
You will ensure close collaboration and alignment with the Airbus Leadership University on all the topics regarding leadership learning solutions mentioned below.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include :
Participate in the development strategy by:
• continuously promoting learning services of the leadership domain through all opportunities,
• keeping informed of new products and proposing innovative learning solutions and consulting services.
• liaising with Business Affairs and Marketing to develop/update/improve the domain catalogue,
• supporting Business Affairs in any answers/proposals to customers (writing and defending the technical part),
• developing/updating/improving the leadership domain course catalogue,
• developing a sound relationship with customers, for the quality follow-up, the continuous improvement of existing products and for proposals of new requests,
• liaising with customers to gather all necessary information to run the activity efficiently and to have the right resources (quality/quantity).
Identify business opportunities , ensure networking and participate in developing new partnerships, Ensure that activities are financially viable.
develop programs and learning paths , consistent with customers strategy in line with the Airbus Leadership University portfolio
bring consultancy expertise to customers
manage the domain activity and the make or buy policy:
• monitoring and guaranteeing the quality of services and ensuring continuous improvement.
• developing and delivering state of the art learning solutions on these topics:
o Pilot session, kick off, Dry run etc… will be done by the jobholder
o Run mode sessions will be done with the support of the external trainers pool managed by the Airbus Leadership University.
• holding regular meetings, observations and sessions with associates/partners in order to keep them informed and to maintain a real partnership spirit.
develop consulting activities : conduct audits, bring consultancy expertise to customers , develop benchmarking and best practice
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Experience in an international company or industry with consultant/trainer roles would be an asset,
• 5 years of experience minimum,
• Ability to train and facilitate groups using collaborative & innovative
methods ( trainer or facilitator experience)
• Ability to transfer experience and knowledge management,
• Dynamic leader known for business acumen, customer focus, strategic vision and ability to influence, creative force and enabler of customer development,
• Ability to strengthen innovation power by developing, communicating,
implementing an innovation strategy,
• Proactive, autonomous, resourceful, i