- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An apprenticeship offer entitled "ALT – Business Support Apprentice (m/f)" has just been opened at Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse.
As part of the Airbus Regionalisation project, the Aircraft Structure Embodiment & Repair department is extending its activities into 4 regions: Malaysia, UAE, China & USA.
In this scope, the apprentice will contribute to harmonise the management of the staff competence among these organisations by seeking & ensuring relevant training solutions are available to match the local needs, solutions that needs being in line with the Airbus corporate standards and the strategy of development per region.
Tasks & accountabilities
Upon each region’s target of the SOR regionalisation strategy, work with the Regions’ POC (Point of Contact) to:
- Map the AS-IS level of targeted competences, organising assessment when relevant
- Work on the availability of the current training solutions
- Identify & assess local training solutions to have them recognised in the Airbus Corporate system
- Gather & communicate the best practice of each experiences
- Be the department’s focal point for the S Academy & relevant parties of the “Learning for Subsidiaries & Regions” Airbus Corporate project.
- Competence & Training matrix available per Region
- Process documents available per Region (PSD)
- Communication & Continuous Improvement management network
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You are currently studying at University and targeting a MASTER degree in the field of Management et Administration des Entreprises - Parcours LEAN Management and Quality (BAC+ 5 diploma)
Your skills are as follows:
Pack Office/Outlook/iShare /SFS
English : upper-intermediate : Bright test 3.5/CEFR strong B2/Bulats 65 – the will to improve would make the difference
Organisation and communication skills