- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Issy Les Moulineaux
Job Posting End Date:
June 15, 2019
Job Description SummaryJOB SUMMARY
This position plays a key role within France and has different levels of responsibility and interactions across all financial processes:
• Commercial Finance:
o Developing solid system financial analysis for brand innovations, new customers, new route to market, and equipment investments, allowing to support business decisions
o Taking accountability for key France macro system analysis required through proactively developing collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the system (Western Europe and Bottler finance)
o Lead Ad-hoc analysis like marketing ROI or profit pool
o Prepare reports for France to facilitate the performance management and decision support process.
o Back up Marketing expense controller
• Value Chain Analysis
o Develop joint cross system value chains for C.I.F and 50:50 innovation projects working with Bottler finance teams, commercialisation, technical and supply chains teams where necessary
o Constructively challenge Bottler provided financial assumptions and models
o Develop and implement KPI’s for key projects and manage the pre and post evaluation of such projects including making recommendations for future investments;
• Adhoc Analysis
o Work in coordination with marketing controller and Western Europe Team on Marketing ROI projects
o Support 2020 profit pool development
o Work on cross functional projects as needed
• Marketing Controlling:
o Support local DMI Budget controller on an adhoc basis
o Back up marketing controller for closing/RE procedure in case of absence
o Support Local DMI budget controller for ABP DMI planning coordination
o Support France Controller to ensure timely & accurate reporting (RE and actuals) working closely with MEM, Commercial Finance, WEBU Finance team & S&I departments
o Prepare insightful and timely analysis, presentations, and communications to France leadership to articulate plans, performance drivers and results management across the BU.
o Collaborate with WEBU planners of some Planning enhancements projects (Brand Contribution, Price Mix analyses, Agile Planning & Reporting, Inventory reconciliation)
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, internally within the BU to Senior Management and externally to Group and Corporate finance teams
• Committed to driving innovative business and finance process improvements (i.e., Operational Excellence)
• Solid overall finance background
• Good relationship building skills within Finance and other departments.
• Ability to work across departments and challenge status quo/drive change
• University degree
Up to 10% primarily travelling within Western Europe.
• Languages: French and English required; any additional Western European languages advantageous
Stewards Financial Resources
• Understands and applies financial reporting concepts,
• Identifies and balances risks and opportunities and makes recommendations on potential financial outcomes.
Optimizes Business Partnerships
• Engages and builds collaborative business relationships, recognised by business partners as someone who creates value, helps business partners understand the implications of their actions / move forward without ambiguity, interprets financial indicators and makes recommendations and decisions using relevant data, communicates effectively with partners and develops their team’s commercial finance capability
Drives Profit Through Financial Programs
• Evaluates financial programs based on risk and reward, aligns plans against strategies, deadlines and resources to deliver financial returns, creates or reviews financial modelling, develops team’s understanding of financial programs and profit drivers
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day