- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Integration & APIs team support Schneider Digital by defining the overall integration strategy with the sponsorship of Digital Architecture, by building and running the IFW integration platform and by delivering Integration services to the organization.
IFW (Integration Framework) integration platform is currently composed of IFW API Manager, several instances of IFW ESB and IFW iPaaS SnapLogic.
Integration services are delivered to projects across the organization and consist on: integration consultancy, design of integration solution & APIs across platforms and applications, delivery and support. .
The current team is composed of services managers, platform owner, integration architects, developers and testers as well as a Run & Operate team.
Within this team, the API & Integration Project Manager coordinates actions and related teams to ensure the delivery of the integration services as per the agreed expectations. His scope is a subset of Schneider Digital capabilities and platforms for which Integration services & APIs are to be delivered.
- Manage the integration demands with the various projects and stakeholders in his scope - qualify, prioritize, high-level design, quote, validate
- Participate to the analysis of the integration demands and seek most appropriate solutions from all perspectives: functional, cost & time to implement
Coordinate with Projects to define planning and budget according to resources capacity
Ensure the delivery of Services as per planning and budget
Elaborate integration roadmap & cost & high-level architecture information with the concerned stakeholders of his scope
Manage the consolidated budget in his scope and cost actual vs forecast.
Understand and negotiate Service Level requirements with users, and work with platform & application owners for implementation
- Ability to deliver quickly coordinating multiple teams in transversal context, good team player, delivery oriente
- Real interest for innovation and change management challenges
- Abillity and interest for understanding digital architecture and complex functional integration architectures
- Experience with integration tools and/or API management would be appreciated
- Prior experience with some key Schneider Digital platforms or applications is appreciated
- Should have excellent communication skills and be able to manage the cultural disparities
- Easy and efficient connection with stakeholders in or out of the organization
- Overall professional experience of 8+ years in delivering IT solutions
- English fluent (technical & business)
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.