- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Program Start Date: September 2019
Training Location: Krakow, Poland for the first 6 months
Location after training: Paris, France
It has never been a better time; to lead, inspire and innovate. Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
What you will do:
By joining the Services Delivery team you will become a trusted advisor to our customers. You will consult with them to build a solid, long-term relationship, providing thought leadership in solving their technology challenges and supporting them in achieving their business outcomes. On a day to day basis this involves working with them directly to review their technical business requirements in order to propose new technology designs that will meet their current and future needs. This will involve the provision of a range of IT consultancy services and the creation and presentation of project documentation incorporating elements design, implementation and testing in line with Cisco standards.
On an average day this means:
* Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of international customers
* Navigate customers through evolving technology and digital transformation
* Prepare customer's business and technology infrastructure for emerging trends
* Propose and review data center, cloud, network or security designs exceeding business spécifications
* Install, configure, and integrate new solutions or applications of Cisco and Third Party solutions
* Keeping an eye on the ever increasing security requirements and constantly evolving threat landscape
* Manage or optimize existing network or cloud infrastructure with redundancy and risk mitigation in mind
* Solve technology and software problems that cross a broad range of technologies, help reduce risk and increase operational efficiency
* Opportunity for travel and face-to-face customer consulting as required
* Building a specialization in a specific technology, customer or market segment, based on broad general training
What we can offer you:
Participate and thrive in the Cisco team culture, built on openness and transparency. You will spend the start of your career with Cisco in one of our training hubs where you will have the opportunity to connect and socialize with a large group of likeminded associates from all over Europe. Through world class training you will have the opportunity to become a leading expert in Software, Cloud, Mobility, Security, Collaboration or Datacenter. You will then move into your permanent role where you will be given real responsibility from day one. You will have the opportunity to combine your degree education with learnings from our advanced training environment to build creative solutions to real business challenges. We want you at the heart of the Cisco transformation to software, services, and solutions. We offer a fantastic work environment while you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefit; including ability to work remotely and lead a balanced lifestyle.
What you will need to succeed:
* You are excited by the fascinating world of Cisco software, security or infrastructure solutions, and you love to see customers succeed.
* You have minimum a BS/BA from a 3-4 year technical program degree in Engineering,
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.