- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Within the Program department, the assistant will be in charge to drive all the necessary actions to launch in order to ensure the on-time and the on-quality delivery of all the items of the perimeter.
According to the project requirement list (parts; furniture, equipment…) the assistant will : manage purchase orders; registration orders , acknowledgement by partners or suppliers; manufacturing planning; delivery planning; reception in ATR; Quality control and the supplies storage or delivery to ATR FAL.
- Global mission: manage; alert; control; suggest some alternatives solutions in case of issue or delay, with all internal or external responsible teams or competences; be able to share at any time a robust view of the provisioning concerned list.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Create and update of all shared databases
- Be responsible of the shared database quality
- Manage, follow all the actions taken
- Ensure that all the actions, listings, purchases requests, orders, physical flows; in accordance with the initial request and with the expected quality
- Schedule all the meetings requested to manage and control the expected deadline (procurement; support; supply chain; suppliers; partners…)
- Create all the efficient kpis and dashboard to manage and share synthetic and relevant information
- Lead progress meetings regularly required in accordance with the criticality of the subject (suppliers, partners, ATR teams)
- Participate to meetings concerning the project (presentation, alerts, action plan and status)
- Manage the project actions assigned to P
- Be source of proposals
- Support the team for continuous improvement projects
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Study level expected and experience required :
Licence flow management, supply chain
- Expected skills and knowledges:
* Work skills (supply chain and flow management notions; be organized; curious; autonomous; rigorous; dynamic; creative; with open-minded)
* Language: ANGLAIS C1; ITALIEN appreciated
* Informatics system (pack office; SharePoint notion appreciated; notion ERP type SAP appreciated)
* Interpersonal skills (good communicator; pugnacious; calm; patient)
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.