- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You will join the Customer Care and Technical Support team as a Technical Support Engineer.
The Customer Technical Support team is a multidisciplinary team of engineers who represent the main technical professions within ATR.
The main mission of the Customer Technical Support team is to provide ATR aircraft operators with efficient proactive support, to identify product improvements based on the analysis of recurrent in service events, in view of maximizing aircraft availability and reducing the impact of technical issues on airline operations.
The proposed mission will be focused on the definition, monitoring and update of internal processes in order to grant a consistent technical support.
You will be based in Toulouse.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Coordination of activities to ensure consistent management of Customer Technical Support.
• Manage projects aimed to consolidate the objectives and procedures of Customer Technical Support.
• Monitoring of continuous improvement tools / lean deployment.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Diploma BAC + 3/5 in aeronautics or quality management (or equivalent level)
- Previous experience in customer support or project management would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of aeronautic industry.
- Good skills in the usage of MS Office package
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean (5S, visual management).
- Good sense of organization and coordination skills
- Good adaptability and creativity
- English and French language: intermediate level
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.