- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the continuous improvement, tooling and FAL logistics department, you will integrate all the teams of continuous improvement and tooling and will participate in different projects.
The continuous improvement teams aim at optimizing production activities as well as increasing the industrial performance of the ALF.
The tools teams aim to make available all the necessary means for assembling aircraft.
Tasks & accountabilities
• Continue the deployment of "TMIP" type tooling mats on the FAL ATR (needs analysis, costing, technical-economic validation, deployment) on non-equipped substations.
• Create specific equipment on the job as well as the associated management and organization mode
• Reliability and optimization of all the means already implemented to limit FOD
• Participate in the "5S" jobsites in order to reduce all the wastes (Transport / Stock / No quality ...)
• Continue the deployment of means to meet the European REACH regulation
• Participate in and facilitate Kaizen post office meetings held on a weekly basis
• Carry out a 5S project on outsourced resources
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Initial training: Bac + 2/3 in production management
- Experience: Beginner or 2 years of experience
- Business Skills: Continuous Improvement / Project Management /
- Computer skills: Office Pack (Excel / Word / Power point ...) Access would be a plus
- Relational skills: autonomy / Teamwork / Proposal force
ATR is committed to Diversity. We encourage all applications regardless of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.