- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Developer - Holland (bilingual French or English m/w SUITABLE FOR A GRADUATE
SmartSteps seeks a Dutch speaking business developer for an established start-up specialising in the sale of high end leisure eye wear, today 75 people. Graduate opportunity. Permanent contract- 30K +6K commission. Health care, 5 weeks holiday + 10 days. A great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a super friendly, young, fashionable and luxury environment. Based in Paris HQ, sales department, you sell to potential new partners and care for established clients in Holland (there are many existing clients). You are the ambassador of a high class brand, you understand their values and inform customers in outlets and during professional salons.
LOCATION:Paris+ travel to Holland
RESPONSIBILITIES:During your regular client visits (4 days per week in Holland on average) but also your presence in the Parisian HQ your role is :
- To analyse and understand client needs;
- Present each seasons new collection;
- You are the guarantor of sales policy and the brand universe;
- Bring on board new clients;
- Bring back to HQ client feedback;
- You work closely with the sales administration team.
- Reporting to your Country Manager, you keep in touch with them via sales tools and regular meetings.
- From Holland you are either bilingual French or English, you understand the culture of the country and want to evolve all whilst having your base in Paris. Written and spoken French is a real advantage.
- You have a bac+2 to bac+5 diploma in sales or marketing, your professional experience can include unpaid work experience
- Driving licence obligatory
- Over and above your training, your personality will be what clinches it! You must be dynamic, smiley, organised, able to take initiatives and at ease in an ever evolving structure. You have exceptional communication skills and are a team player. A love of design and fashion, wouldn't go amiss either!