- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) Business Development team is looking for an Regional Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow the Service Provider (SP) Services business within the EMEAR region. This role is key to identifying, developing and winning Services opportunities in SP’s but may also contribute to winning opportunities elsewhere in the region. This is however not a sales role, and you will not be carrying quota targets.
Cisco Services provide full lifecycle capability for our Clients through delivery of advisory, integration, and managed services. Complementing the strongest portfolio of in the industry, Cisco Services are uniquely positioned to provide high value outcomes to our Clients on their journey.
What You’ll Do
Partnering with Account Teams, Technical teams, and Delivery teams you’ll drive the Services business pipeline, consulting on services solutions, recognizing and aligning with Client business objectives, and building Client intimacy through the creation of high value propositions.
· Understanding client’s services related business requirements, and developing high impact consulting/services engagements.
· Communicate our services portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and Cisco stakeholders.
· Identify and position new and innovative service offerings and solutions based on observed marketplace demands and trends.
· Position services strategies with RSM’s and Account Teams and drive services activities associated with strategic account planning - analyse account roadmaps, opportunities, business models, and solutions
· Create and deliver services quotes and proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing. Leverage internal functions to scale while maintaining quality of deliverables.
· Contribute to the ongoing tracking and management of pre-sales services client opportunities
· Build influential relationships with key business partners
· Build and lead opportunity pursuit teams for large Services opportunities
· Be the face of Services to our Clients in major opportunities
· Contribute to building relationships and trusted advisor status with top executives at the client.
· Analyse, develop and present solutions to CxO level executives.
· Cultivate internal cross-functional relationships to ensure effective insertion of solutions and transparency of the solution amongst internal stakeholders.
· Provide input into sales forecasts within region and work with delivery teams to ensure pre-sales resources are effectively aligned with future Services opportunities.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
Who You’ll Work With
The Business Development team of Cisco's SP Services provides pre-sales support to our Clients, complimenting sales teams, solution architects and delivery teams by communicating value, customising solutions, scoping work, and closing deals.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter with a track record of success in combining technical and consultative business skills to drive the business.
You have strong leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross functionally while being able to handle conflicting pressures and priorities.
You are able to manage your time effectively and drive the delivery of CX business proposals either independently or through the use of the Technical Delivery Organisation.
You have a clear understanding of solution selling and the ability to convert consulting engagements into solution and managed service sales together with a track record of successfully contributing to the selling of services into large accounts.
You engage and build relationships at the client and present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to execute the proposed engagement.
You have the ability to inspire and create excitement within the sales team, using your charisma to build enduring relationships with key business partners internally and externally
You are articulate, with the ability to communicate confidently at CxO or Senior Management levels, both within Cisco as well as with our clients.
· Experience in Services selling
· Fluent French and
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.